Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Recent Absence


There is no great reason for my recent vacation, I'd love to be able to blame crop circles, alien abduction or even the recent volatility in the stock market, but no such things. If I have to pick a reason, it's because I have taken no recent pictures. Daddy hasn't remembered to bring the camera anywhere since we went to Mathews a few weeks back. Mommy finally took a new picture last night, not me at my best I'm afraid. But it seems she snapped me after I had gone down for the night. This is me sleeping with one of my bears. Daddy says that when I'm not in my crib, it looks like the secret bear burial grounds. Five bears of different variation laying askew thiw way and that. The truth is, I just like to arrange my friends in funny poses. More from me later.

No comments: