Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Inaugural Ball

I'm not sure if I will ever be inaugurated for anything, but I fully expect to be coronated one day. But this is not really my inaugural ball, but instead Mayor Dwight Clinton Jones'. M&D got an invitation from their friend Mark to go the inauguration ball. This is me reading my book, sitting in my chair while Mommy packs up my bags. I went to stay with Meme and Big G last night. M&D got all gussied up in ties, taffeta and tuxes for a big night out. They met friends at the Giavos new place at the National for dinner and then made their way down to the convention center for the gala. Daddy even got to meet the mayor who was washing his hands next to him in the men's room. Go Daddy, way to be hygenic! Anyway, I had a nice time at my grandparents. I even got a diaper change from Big G, who knew he knew how to do that? Big G dropped me off this morning and I got to hear all of the stories.

No comments: