Monday, August 10, 2009

My Volunteerism




I neglected to mention in the previous post that Daddy and I volunteered for Mommy's Tri. The even boasted of having an all male support crew, but I made it all male and one little girl. Daddy and stood at the run chute for 3.5 hours directing the runners where to turn to start the race and where to turn to finish the race. Daddy had to take the obligatory self shot of us. He's wearing his volunteer shirt that says Triathlete Chics Are Hot! Maybe I can be a hot triathlete chic some day. As you can see, volunteering wore me out, so I settled out for a nap in my stroller covered by Mommy's Pink Power towel. A good time by all was had. A shout out to all the sisters out there (500 or so) who did the tri. You go girls! But especially, GO Mommy GO!

No comments: