Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Almost Christmas Card



Daddy says that when you lose at poker, you should never show what you had in your hand. Since this is Christmas cards, not poker, I don't mind showing my hand. Every year M&D send out a goofy Xmas card, last year it began including a goofy picture of me snapped during the year. That is continuing this year, and this is the runner up. The determination is made predicating a non-posed picture, dovetailing with that, I crawled into the dryer of my own accord the other day and the camera just happened to be handy. I think that almost everyone who reads this blog is on the receiving end of M&D's Xmas card, Pontius will just have to ask Daddy about it at the gym.

1 comment:

NIck Moga said...

Uncle Nick says this one is way cuter. Anyone can suck on a beer bottle. It takes real talent to smile in a Dryer....