Monday, February 16, 2009

My Dinosaurs


Daddy has been working on a project for me and it finally got finished today. He put up a chalkboard/magnetic board for me to play with. See, our fridge is stainless steel and doesn't hold magnets. So in a bid to try to teach me not to draw on the walls, Mommy asked Daddy to work on this for me. Who knew that they made magnetic paint? So Daddy put it up and framed it in for me over the last few days. You may not be able to tell from the picture, but the top corners are trim pieces that are stars for me. Mommy says that Stella comes from the Greek for star, so those are mine. Anyway, very happy with my new toy, can't wait until Mommy gives me some chalk to play with. Right now, I only have my magnetic dinosaurs, but I'm happy with those.

No comments: