Thursday, February 5, 2009

My War Wounds


Well, I guess technically they are not war wounds, but at the very least they are battle scars. The battle was waged between nurse Edith and me. See, it was my one year check up with Dr. McKenna, and apparently that includes turning me into a pincushion. If you look at my picture here, you'll see band aids adorning my arm and my leg. There's one on my other arm too, but I couldn't figure out a way to get it into the picture. These are my three shots that I got yesterday from Nurse Edith. Daddy says that Nurse Edith was also his shot giver when he was little, not sure whether to believe that or not. I might have lost the battle, but I made sure her victory was Pyrrhic, I came away with the scars, but she had to listen to me scream. Plus, I got Dora and Diego band-aids. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I continue to enjoy the blog.
I loved the inauguration post and the comment about stella being coronated.