Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Gal Sunny


For a week now, cousins' dog Sunny has come to stay with us while my cousins were in Disney. It is a perfect symbiotic relationship, Sunny is an attention hound, and I am fascinated by her, so I try to give her all the attention that she wants. Unfortunately, she mostly wants attention from M&D and doesn't pay a ton of attention to me. I love her anyway though and continually vie for her affection, which mostly results in me getting licked. Sunny is very interested in my toys, she is gentle with them, but there has been a constant migration of sea turtles and bears all over the house. Sunny didn't bring very many toys with her when she came, but this is Daddy and me on her bed, like my sea turtles, it constantly migrates and changes locations in the house. Sadly, Sunny is going home to her family today. Maybe we can get her to come stay with us again at some point.

No comments: