Monday, March 9, 2009

My Pictureless Post

Normally, I add my favorite pictures of the week and then write about them. Daddy recently rendered that impossible for the time being. Daddy was eating chips and took the card out of the camera at the same time so that I could blog, silly Daddy actually popped the wrong chip into his mouth and bit down and didn't realize until he felt the wrong kind of crunch. I don't know if the pictures are recoverable, certainly not by the technical wizards in my house, but I have ordered a new camera chip post haste. It's sad too, because I had lots of things to write about. My first snow day, Daddy's surprise birthday, how Sunny the dog is staying with us for the week b/c Charlotte and Emily are in Disney World, lots of fun pictures to go along.  Maybe I'll write about them pictureless (it loses something, I know) and then back add them if they can be recovered, but take lots of pictures when I get the new chip. At least prices have come down. Daddy told me he paid $25 for that 1 gig chip 3 years ago, and I just ordered a 2 gig chip for 9.99 and free shipping. Sorry, I'll be back in business before long.

No comments: