Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Belated Boston



It's been two weeks since I jetted off to Boston to spend the weekend and meet my new friend Graham. Here is a picture of my Aunt Lisagor holding her sleeping baby who was born in February, and then she snapped one of my whole family with Mommy holding him. We had a nice time and nice visits. We caught up with many people we know, Kristina who used to work with Daddy and JP who went to college with Daddy and had a little girl Skylar in December. Unfortunately, Daddy didn't bring the camera with us to either of those visits so these are the only pictures I have to put up. Somehow we also missed getting a picture with Graham's daddy Todd. It was a fun trip, and I've been remiss in getting these up, but since we are going to Cincinnati to go meet Ayla this weekend, I knew I had to before too much piled up.

No comments: