Friday, April 10, 2009

My First Walk


I know I promised not to do videos as my only form of media, but as previously stated, it lends itself better to action than do still frames. This wasn't actually my first walk, it was the first one that Daddy managed to capture on video. Back story, we had friends Erin and Noah over for dinner on Wednesday night which is when I was coaxed into walking for the camera. That's why it sounds like multiple voices cheering in the background. Again, it's not a very long clip so don't think you're tying up your whole day to watch it, unless of course you are on dial up.
There should be some more regular posts from me over the next couple of days. We got down to the beach last night. So there should be lots of pictures taken, lots of stories to tell, and of course I promised Boston pictures that I still haven't delivered on. I'll take a break from playing with my cousins later to add more, maybe even video!

No comments: