Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Cousin Ellie



I don't get to see my cousin Ellie very often. She lives in a galaxy far, far away called Blacksburg. M&D have never had occasion to take me there because, well, Go Hoos! But I like her, she's a big girl to me and came to spend a week with Aunt Jane and Uncle Joe who are her grandparents. She came over to visit me the other day. We chilled out and sat in my chair. We shared snacktraps and sippy cups, which is kind of a baby thing, you may not understand. Anyway, she has big, pretty blue eyes and I want to look just like her when I grow up. Look forward to seeing her again. 
Recent update, I went to the doctor last week and weighed in at 23.6 lbs and 30 inches long. I'm a big girl now, and big girls don't cry, according to Fergie, Daddy wishes! 

Also, heading out to Turks and Caicos tomorrow morning for a vacation with the Vetrovec Clan. Very excited about that. I think I'll probably have a lot of pictures and things to say when I return, if Daddy doesn't leave the camera there again, stupid Daddy!

No comments: