Saturday, May 2, 2009

My New Orleans


Well, as I sometimes am, I'm being a little bit disingenuous about what's mine. While I am a world traveler, I have not yet made the trip to New Orleans. M&D love it and have promised to take me there at some point for the Stella Shouting Contest in the corner (think Streetcar Named Desire). But for the moment, I'm having an even better time staying with my cousins in Richmond. They're keeping me busy. I'm sure I'll have more pictures to put up when I get them off Aunt Beth's camera. But Mommy wanted me to know that she was thinking about me, they went to dinner at Stella! the other night. They said it was exceptional, what else would it be with a name like that? Daddy snapped this picture of Mommy being sassy under the sign and sent it to me, so I decided to write about it. Looking forward to future in New Orleans, but have fun there for me M&D!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

sorry we missed you today Stella. Your cousins Elise, Lila and Bennett took your mom and dad on a short drive thru the lower 9th ward. New Orleans is coming back! We hope they had a good time at Jazz Fest. Next year, you can come and stay with us while they listen to Cowboy Mouth and the rest of the bands.

David and Nicole