Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Ayla Week




This maybe a multiple posting. I came away with a lot of pictures and would like to show case a few of them. I'll start from the beginning. My regular readers may remember that we flew out to Cincinnati in April to go visit the Rhoadses and their relatively new baby Ayla. Well, they returned the favor and flew her to spend almost a week at the beach with us. Most of these pictures were centered around the disasterous first night bath that Daddy and Dan tried to give to Ayla and me in the big tub. Long story short, Daddy turned on the jets in the tubby when water didn't cover them and it caused quite a ruckus. I look happy here, but lets just say that I forgave Daddy quicker than Ayla did.
Enough for now, my typing fingers are worn, more pics and stories to come from the week...

No comments: