Monday, September 28, 2009

My Jutson



You may think that this is a typo post about my cousin Judson, and you would kinda be correct in that assessment. Mommy has finally given me free reign to do this post, it's a long time in coming. You may remember that my cousin JuDson was born in July. About that time, an interesting discourse erupted in our household. M&D were back and forth on my impending cousin's name spelling. Mommy said it was JuTson, and that they were going to call him Jutty, and Daddy said that was idiotic and they were calling him Judson after his grandfather. Not to be told she was wrong, Mommy ordered a very cute LL Bean towel in her perceived name, and then was forced to tell Aunt Brooke it was on backorder once she realized her error. Mommy ordered the correct spelling, and now I have my very own JuTson towel, with ears. As you can tell, I love it!

No comments: