Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Post Christmas



Well, I might be getting a bit old to be posting pictures of myself in a diaper. But this picture is so cute and so mysterious (I have no idea what I was doing) that I just had to you use it. I think it was snapped on a lazy morning between Xmas and NYE that M&D were home that they maybe normally would have been at work. The other picture are people I know, but don't get to see very often. They are Mommy's friends Mary and Jenny, they live respectively in NYC and Vermont. You may recall that I went to Jenny's wedding some time ago, feel free to search this site for My Dirty Dancing if you don't, it's worth a rehash. Anyway, they are high school friends, but still come home from time to time to visit me, and family. Jenny's expecting a bear to be born in May. We don't know what kind yet, but I'm betting boy. You heard it here first.

No comments: