Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Snow Day


Some of my long time readers may remember my first snow day from last March. What you won't remember is how cute I looked in my snow suit. Do you know the reason why you don't remember, strangely, it has nothing to do with the quantity of eggnog you've consumed over the last three weeks. Rather, it has to do with the little know fact that Daddy ate the camera chip, accidentally of course, but still rendered it unusable during the transfer from the camera to the computer to download the pictures from my first snow day. I was relegated to writing about it without pictures. Anyway, recently we got almost half my body length in snow. I'd say I had lots of fun in it, but truth be told, try having a good time when you are up to your waist in snow and then write me and tell me how it was.

No comments: