Monday, August 23, 2010

My Penance II




It's been a while since I've served penance, in truth, I've been a pretty good girl recently, I guess it's self flagellation from liberal guilt kicking in, because I feel bad about the hegemonistic and imperialistic ways of this country. Just kidding, I guess I've been listening to too many of Daddy's political rants again. We had Bebe the dog come over, and again I borrowed her crate. The middle one is a structure that we can't discern the use of in the park next to our house, but it works for a cage. And the last one is just me showcasing my pretty Mommy and cute brother.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The kids are getting so big! We are looking forward to seeing ya'll soon! Hope Richmond is ready for the chaos!! :) Nicole

Nicole said...

Stella, Is that where Elise is going to sleep when she comes for the Allison reunion 2010? Also, is Whit going to be able to play catch with me, because I do not plan on spending my time with you all playing dress-up.

Cousin Bennett