Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Cajun Cousins




I know I have written about my cousins before, but not these cousins. For the first time, I got to meet my Louisiana cousins Elise, Lila and Bennett. Not sure that they are Cajun, but the alliteration seemed to work for a title. Anyway, they came up to see me, all the way from near the Red Stick. It called for an occasion to get the whole family together, so you can see several different incantations. On the far right, you can see me, Baby Whit, and my Cajun Cousins all sitting on a rock at Maymont, what a nice day. Middle is me with almost all of my cousins, except for Ellie and Emmy who couldn't make it. Far left is Mommy's whole family on her Pop's side. Lots of family this weekend, as Aunt Brooke says, "Family time is fun time!" I agree.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We had a blast and are so appreciative of ya'll having everyone over to your house!! It was great to see you!!