Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Family Portrait



At long last today, I finally started back to school. Far be it from me to abhor school like some other children, Reveille makes it so much fun that I can't wait to get up and go. My teachers this year are Miss Katie and Miss Anne. They asked that I bring in a family picture to put on the bulletin board. That way if I am feeling sad and missing them, they can point to them and they will be near. Fat chance of that, M&D don't really come into my mind while I am at school. Anyway, we had Big G over Sunday night for dinner in exchange for some portrait photography. These are some of the better ones, dang it's hard to get everyone to smile and look straight ahead at one time. It must have been night night time for Mommy, she had trouble keeping her eyes open.

No comments: