Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Alexis



Last weekend was partially a daddyless weekend. Mommy packed me up on Saturday morning and drove me up to NoVa. Her friend Jen Krause from college was having a baby shower and I was invited! Apparently Daddy was not invited because he did not go, I think he was sad about it. In fact, he told me the next day that all he did Saturday night was to pine over our absence and that he missed the shower.

Anyway, after the baby shower we went to stay with Mommy's friend Alexis and her family. She had come down from NYC for the shower and invited Mommy to come stay with her since they only get to see each other a couple of times a year. Lots of fun, drinks and girl time! Next week we are going to the beach with M&D's friends and my friend Mia. Hopefully we'll get lots of cute pictures if I can get stupid Daddy to remember the camera this time.

No comments: