Monday, April 7, 2008

My Mia




I know that I have written of my friend Mia before, but we got to know each other better this weekend.

See that's her and me in the Pack 'n Play together. We're going to drive the boys crazy one of these days. All of this occurred because friends that I had not met, Dan and Marni, came into town. They used to live to Richmond, but moved to Cincinnati before M&D contracted with the stork to bring me. They flew in on Friday and Daddy picked them up at the airport. Aunt Beth and my cousins looked after me while they all grabbed dinner at Europa. Now unfortunately they flew in from Columbus on Skybus. Mommy used to work for UPS and says that FedEx screws you, well I think that Skybus really screwed them. Their outgoing flight got canceled, and they had to drive back to Columbus to get their car. They took care of me while Daddy and Mommy ran the 10K. But Saturday night, M&D had some of the crew over for pizza and beer. So that's Mia and me, middle is Jamie and me, and then Mia's mommy Angie and Marni. Somehow we didn't get a picture of Dan. I'll try to post more pictures later when people email Daddy ones that he didn't take.

No comments: