Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Supper Club




Mommy and Daddy joined a supper club with some of their couply friends. I went to the first one when I was still in

Mommy's tummy. The second one occurred when I was maybe a month, and then M&D hosted the third one this past Friday. Daddy was the cook, see him above in his cute apron, he cooked veal (and chicken) piccata for 12. Apparently all went well, I know I went to bed, and apparently Mommy went to bed before everyone went home. BTW, looking good Uncle Eliot, coupled with Jonny. The next night M&D decided to take it easy on me. They lit up the chiminea (sp?) and sat outside with me, I was mesmerized by the flames dancing, Mommy says I'm just like my pyro Daddy. Pre-fire, we met Meme and Big G for dinner at Sette. The next night we had Pop and DeeDee over for dinner. Lots of visitors, but like usual, all in all a great weekend to be a baby.

No comments: