Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Catch Up



I've been remiss recently in getting to the computer. Too many naps and teething toys, I guess, just haven't been putting up the posts like I should. My bad... On to two people I should have recognized before. The first picture is Daddy's friend Paula. She's a long-time client who came over to meet me recently. Everybody was wowed, she brought presents, not just for me, but for M&D as well!
Also pictured is Meme Too. Meme Too is also known in her other life as Beth, but not like Aunt Beth even though she is also married to a David like Uncle David. M&D depend on Meme Too at least once a week. She comes and takes me all kinds of fun places like the 2300 Club while they go to work. Friday night she and Dave also watched me while M&D were out for a surprise party. I'll miss seeing her this Thursday as we are currently at the beach. But it's a good chance for me to catch up on my posting and I'll see her next week, plus, I got my fix twice this week!

No comments: