Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Sick Mommy



Mommy got sick last weekend. Daddy did too, but not as bad as Mommy. You would think so though, Daddy tends to whine a lot more about being sick. He claims it's because it doesn't happen to him very often so he deals with it considerably less well than Mommy who seems to get a lot of colds. Mommy told me she had a stomach bug, but I don't really understand. Daddy calls me "Bug" and I tend to spend a lot of time around Mommy's tummy, but I don't think I did anything wrong. Anyway, I got a little less attention this weekend than and I was really wanting. M&D tried, but I tried to lower my expectation so as to give them a little bit of a break. Meme did come over on Sunday though to help them out a little. They both took the time to go take a nap. I was a little sleepy too, so I crashed out on Meme's chest on the couch. What a nice nap!

No comments: