Monday, May 26, 2008

My Aunt Megan




My Aunt Megan came into town from Boston to see me this weekend.
Megan and Mommy went to UVa together. She's the editor for a magazine called improper Bostonian, Mommy says it's like a cross between Style and Richmond Magazine. She took both M&D shopping for new clothes since she has a better fashion sense than both of them combined. She also bought me a new barrette, I can't wait until I have some hair to put up in it. The McKees came over with their 3 Saturday night and we cooked lobsters. Then we went to a new restaurant Verbena last night, I'd heard good things and they were all true, plus, Mommy let me sit on her lap through the whole meal! Aunt Megan flew out this morning. I look forward to seeing her again and meeting her husband Todd.

No comments: