Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Baptism



My Baptism was last Sunday.

It was held at the church that Daddy grew up in; Centenary downtown. Pastor Pat officiated, while my Godparents Uncle Eliot and Aunt Beth looked on. We had Annie, Emily and Charlotte at the front of the church with us. Lots of M&D's immediate family came into town from Louisa, and as far as Louisiana. I wore the same pretty dress that Mommy had worn in hers. We then had everyone over to our house afterwards for brunch. There was lots of food and lots of people wanting to hold me; so exciting! I was such a good baby for all of it that I got a little cranky later on in the day, comes with the territory I guess. This weekend is looking to be lots of fun, my Aunt Megan that I've never met is coming in from Boston for the long weekend. Mommy says she's always fun. More on that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya....this is cousin annika....stella, sorry i missed your baptism but I am looking forward to hanging out with you again soon. You are going to be a tough act to follow madam because you are such a good baby....not that i have any news to discuss ;)