Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Sleepover



Believe it or not, I had not slept one night away from Mommy since I've been born. That all changed on Saturday night. Mommy told me she had arranged a sleepover with Aunt Beth and my cousin Charlotte, but I think I was duped, I heard her discussing her upcoming date night with Daddy. They took me over in time to watch the Kentucky Derby, very exciting, and yummy mint Juleps. Then M&D left and Charlotte pounced. I had fun, we all slept in Aunt Beth's room, even Sunny the puppy. I like puppies, they're slobbery like me. If you can't read my shirt, it says "If you think I'm good looking, you should see my Aunt" my Aunt Beth gave it to me. It's one of my favorite onesies. M&D came and picked me up in the morning. They told me they had sat on the couch and pined for me all night. I think I read sarcasm in Mommy's eyes.

No comments: