Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Busby Trip



All my life, I've heard about how much fun a Busby weekend is. Let me back up, Daddy's daddy, my Big G, did his residency at MCV with a man named Daddy Rudy Busby. He was and is married to Mommy Karen. They have four children; Bret, Bart, Brooke and Bridget who have all married equally fun people and most of whom have kids. The Vetrovec clan just came back from spending half a week in Duck with the Busby clan residing next door. We did everything. We played on the beach, we cooked, we drank, we played in the pool, we drank, we shot pool, we drank. Anyway, I think you probably get the gist. I had fun meeting everyone, especially the kids; Emily, Kathryn, Patrick, Grace and Claire. They were all very nice to me even though I was the little one. Hopefully the next time I see them, I'll be big enough to romp a little with everyone. We're talking about a reprise next year if we can get it planned, and maybe a mid-year football game somewhere in the Triangle. I look forward to it!

No comments: