Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My 6 Month Check Up



I had my 6 month check up. It was not with the normal Dr. McKenna who's on vacation, but rather Dr. Kancitis who looks after my cousins Emily and Charlotte. Mommy was a little disappointed it wasn't my cute boy doctor, but I noticed that Daddy stammered around her a bit. Why must both my parents have crushes on my pediatricians? Well, the update is that I am officially growing like a weed. My head size is still 25%tile, still surprising based on Daddy's ginormous noggin. I weighed in at an even 16 lbs, still 60th percentile, and most amazing of all, I measured 26 1/4 inches long, 80th percentile. Mommy asked if that had any bearing on my potential height, and Dr. K says that it could very well portend decent height for me based on the fact that I've been consistently in the same bracket. If I could talk, I'd promise my Daddy to always be there to reach things on the top shelf for him, poor short Daddy. So everything is normal for me it seems. Lots to do in the upcoming 3 months per Dr. K though.
The second picture does not date from today, but I thought it was a great picture of me with my dashing cousins, Turner and James.

No comments: