Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Reign of Queens




Not Queens New York. Rather queens at Colonial Beach, VA. M&D took me to Colonial Beach on the Potomac this weekend. Their friends Scott and Alan have a place there right on the river with beautiful views. We drove down with Larry and joined them there on Saturday. This was a new experience for me, as most things are for a 6 month old, but all the boys except Daddy talked about each other as "she" and called each other Mary. Interesting. We had a great time, lots of cocktails and met a lot of their friends who live or regularly visit CB. Pictured here are me with Larry, and me with Scott. Somehow we didn't end up with a picture of me with Alan even though he held me the most. Anyway, we had a great time and I have officially decided that I am the reigning queen of all these queens!

No comments: