Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Wintergreen Weekend 2



M&D had a reunion weekend. When Mommy lived in Charlottesville after college, she bought a house. She had two wonderful roommates who were friends from undergrad, but were in grad school. They used to do everything together, but there has been somewhat of a diaspora. Mommy, of course, lives in Richmond with Daddy. And Jenn Gill married Lampton, and now Gill and Lampton live in Baltimore. Steve married Jenny and is still in Charlottesville as a doctor. Everyone has kids, so we got everyone together at WG this weekend. I never managed to snap a picture with everyone at once, too many moving parts. But the top one shows Daddy, Steve and Jenny (they have a daughter, 18 month old Lilly who's blonde and blue like me!) and Lampton who has Mary Percy, P, who is 2 with red hair and 3 month old Griff. I am picture here sharing my pack and play with Griff. I love to be the big girl. We all had a great time and wine. Thank you Veritas Vineyard. In vino veritas!

No comments: