Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Absence




I would love to say that my absence was caused by something as lucky as getting stuck in Turks and Caicos for the last week and a half. Unfortunately, it was brought about by something much lamer. Daddy managed to leave the camera in Turks and Caicos. He's been working on getting it back, and they are sending it to him at his expense, but I haven't had any pictures to post, and at seven months, I'm not an interesting enough writer for people to read without pictures. So, while the camera is en route, we have borrowed a couple of pictures from Aunt Beth and Big G to showcase our trip. It was great, lots of good food, lots of nice people and lots of cocktails. Every hour is apparently cocktail hour in T&C. I had some fun spending some time in day care, but M&D would eventually miss me and come pick me up and let me play with them. You can see we did some swimming. By the way, this picture was not an ad for the resort Beaches, but it sure does look like it and despite the angst on my face in the second picture, I did have fun! I'll add more on T&C later, but just coming back to the land of the living now.

No comments: