Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Travel Plan


If you're like me, you probably can't tell what this picture is without someone telling you. That's because the close up resolution on Daddy's camera apparently sucks. But since I know you are in suspense, I'll tell you. This is my own personal passport. That's right, M&D took me to the post office a couple of months ago to get one for me. It's good for five years, but not sure how recognizable I'll be by this picture then. But the reason is that we are headed for a getaway in Turks and Caicos at the family friendly resort Beaches. The whole clan is going for Big G's 65th birthday. That's old, I did the math on that, and he is 130 times my age. Wow! Anyway, we leave early, early on Saturday, be at the airport by 4.15AM early. And we'll be back on Wednesday. I'll try to take lots of pictures, but don't know if I'll have access to post them. So it could be a while before I'm back on again. Oh well, the weather is here, wish you were beautiful!

No comments: