Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Beach Day



M&D took me out on the beach today. Daddy set up the umbrella, and Mommy laid me out a towel underneath it. I love the beach. I cooed away until I got tired enough to fall asleep.

They let me sleep there a while and transported me to my crib. I was still wearing my sun hat when I woke so Daddy snapped a picture of me in it. The other is a picture of Daddy and me from earlier, a little hard to see from the sunshine coming in. There was a better one, but Daddy didn't have his eyes opened in that one.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

glad to see yall are keeping the blog going.
hope stella can fit the big easy into her very active social calendar at some point. we would love to come up that way, but right about now we are banned from about every friend's house with the twins walking, crawling, and just basically tearing stuff up.