Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Final Turks




These pictures are all from our last day on the island. Meme and Big G rented a little car for me to get pushed around in. I wish they had done it earlier in the week, that was my favorite activity all week, being strolled around in my sweet ride, especially with my cousins in tow. I just figured that I would showcase a few other pictures of everyone tanned at the end of the week. There could be more to come, Julie, our activity director, also known as Aunt Beth had scheduled us to have an hour of family fun photo time that turned out to be anything but. All I'll say is that it was hot, sweaty and sticky and Daddy was grumpy. But some good pictures came out of it, and we bought a CD with them on it. If I see them and deem them blog worthy, I'll do a flashback post at some point in the future with a few on them. All in all, great trip, thanks Big G!

No comments: