Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Turks 5




The next night I got to go out for dinner with the whole family. We went to a Japanese style steak house where they grill on a top right in front of you. Eric was our cook, featured in the middle. He swore he was Japanese, but sounded a little more islandey to my ears. Anyway, he flipped pieces of chicken into everyone's mouth, and most were able to catch it. Then he asked Aunt Beth to come up and flip a whole chicken breast to him while he was on his knees. Amazingly he caught. That's what this picture is of, but unfortunately, I didn't snap the catch. Finally I was exhausted by the night's activities, so much so, M&D didn't even bother dressing me for bed. So embarrassingly, here I am asleep, holding Night Night Bear, in all my WalMart-Baby glory.

No comments: