Sunday, June 21, 2009

My New Puppy



As my constant readers know, I can be a bit disingenuous about what is really mine. The puppy is not really mine for keepsies, but for the next week she is. Meet Babei (pronounced Bah-Bay) she is the dog of a coworker of Mommy's. Originally she lived with a Chinese couple, but they had to give her up due to space constraints, hence the name, but she won't answer to anything else, so it stuck. Anyway, they're at the beach for a week and Mommy volunteered us to keep the doggy. She's very nice to me and doesn't ignore me the way other doggies who have stayed with me have. She is fascinated by me eating and guards my high chair like it's made out of pepperoni. I have learned to keep her attention rapt by pushing the occasional piece of food off onto the floor. She came to stay with us yesterday, so Daddy has had his hands full.

No comments: