Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Absence




Would you believe the number of emails that I have gotten from my constant readers? Who knew that my eight readers were so faithful? Anyway, chalk it up to laziness, or the arrival of my cousin Judson, or even global warming (if you are sure the science is "settled") and you can ascribe that reason to my not writing recently. Mostly, it's because I've had a lot going on, unfortunately I don't have many pictures to show. These are a few from my 4th of July week at the beach, my Mogie, who I don't think has been featured before was down there with my step sister Annie. There's more to come, I recently received some professional Turks pictures I want to showcase. I just spent another Reign of Queens weekend, but stupid Daddy forgot the camera, so we need to get some of those queens to put down their scepters and pass along the pictures and I can put that up. This will have to suffice for the moment. More soon, I promise.

No comments: