Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Mobile (Advanced) Brother

So this is my newly mobile brother Baby Whit, safely sequestered on his back. I wish I could show you pictures of his first crawl, but unfortunately, no one witnessed it, and therefore no photographic evidence. The evidence obtained was circumstantial at best, but Mommy believes that it happened. Mommy left Baby Whit on his belly, happily kicking away, while she stepped into another room to do something. When she came back a couple of minutes later, he had moved off his blanket, around the corner of the ottoman, and was unhappily face down in the Lincoln Logs I had left on the floor (which Mommy had told me to clean up, but I didn't). So apparently, at slightly less than 3 months, Baby Whit can crawl when he really wants to.

No comments: