Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Tent Revival


With my title, I might have extended a bit into hyperbole. Really, it was just a normal Sunday morning at church with a few special additions. There was going to be a picnic afterwards, and there was a bell choir, to which I was invited to come up and shake my shakers with the music (in fairness, Mommy told me I was going to get to ring the bells, I'm too young for the old "bait and switch"). As you can see from my video, what I might not have in rhythm, I make up for in enthusiasm. After church, we opened the doors up to the public and invited them in for a picnic. Someone off the street repaid the favor of a free lunch with stealing Mommy's iPhone out of her diaper bag in the nursery. Bad man, Daddy says that we apparently need to hand out some WWJD? bracelets on E. Grace St because somebody is not living up to his creed. I don't really get it, but I did what I normally do, I nod my head in agreement with Daddy because it's just easier that way when he's on a rant. We also managed to snap a picture of Baby Whit at the picnic, why couldn't they steal him instead?

No comments: