Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Beach Post

Greetings from the beach. As you may have seen from my Facebook profile, I love my new bathing suit. What could be better than being a ballerina? So let me give you the run down; Daddy's on the computer instead of the beach, Mommy's on the beach, Aunt Beth is cooking and yelling for others to come near at their own peril, Uncle Dave has switched from beer to bourbon, and it's only 6.30, and Meme's drunk and ornery and working on her 4th glass of champagne or prosecca, I don't know which bottle they are on now. I'm having the greatest time with my cousins, they are paying me gobs of attention and I have spent equal time beaching and napping because I get so worn out playing with them. Baby Whit has been napping and eating regularly, not so much different than his Richmond schedule. More to report later...

No comments: