Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Other Beachy Cousins


Sorry that I didn't write much from the beach. I was having such a good time that I could barely stop to think, much less take the time to write. So between that and my daily 3 to 4 hour nap, I'm just now recovered enough to return to my readers. Pretty much the highlight of each day was my bath with my cousins. Needless to say that there were many pictures snapped of us, but only a couple that are fit for the web, you never know what creepy people might be lurking out there. But I'm back, all my pale skin intact thanks to 50 SPF. I think I've finally been able to get the sand out of all my unmentionables, and sadly we won't be back to Meme's beach house for a while as it's rented out through the end of September. Back to life for me!

No comments: