Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Belated Beach Post 2




Trivia bit for you: I always abbreviate M&D and never stopped to think about it. This week I learned a new fact, although that happens often for me. The middle symbol is known as an ampersand and it is actually the Latin script symbol for "et al" these days we mostly use it as "and" but it really means "and others". Anyway, Jeopardy moment done and all, on to your regularly scheduled programming: M&D decided that they needed some time away with the other adults, so Miss Peggy came twice and let them go out to dinner. These first two are from all of the grownups and there various outings to Elizabeth's and Blue Point. The other one is a present that Big G brought me, my very own circus tent. Sadly, Daddy mandated that we leave it behind in the owners closet to be a special beach treat. Maybe I'll convince him to bring it home the next time.

No comments: