Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Baby Brother's Reign of Queens





I had to rename this particular reign of queens for two reasons, first off, I wasn't there, more on that later, and secondly, there have been so many of them that I don't even remember which one I'd be on anyway, and Daddy is way too lazy to go back to find his last posting on the subject. So anyway, a couple of weekends ago, M&D went to Colonial Beach to challenge the annual triathlon. I went to Meme's for the night. They did however take Baby Whit, and the male Vetrovec heir was quite the hit, but I don't really understand why. Daddy told me that was a conversation we wouldn't be having for quite some time. Just for some introductions, the first one is my Aunt Nicole, second is Scott, third is Daddy, the main attraction for the weekend, and the fourth is Alex. BW tells me that he had an absolutely fabulous and simply divine weekend.

No comments: