Friday, October 10, 2008

My Beach Walk



Since it was a glorious sunny day here in Florida today, M&D took me out for my favorite, a walk along the beach. They packaged me into my Baby Bjorn to hit the sand. Daddy started out walking me, but being the big, almost 20 lb. girl that I am, they switched up mid walk to ease up the burden. In weight loss commercials these days, they always show the before and after pictures, about how Jenny Craig's Nutri-Watchers have helped someone get from here to there. My before and after pictures are slightly different, walk start: awake and alert; walk end: lifeless, sleeping rag doll. That's how M&D know when I've enjoyed a walk.

1 comment:

Garfield said...

oh, look at the little red baby... all tired...
BTW, baby bjorns suck, very tiring for parents. We're big fans of slings and have tried a few for different ages and weights, mail us a line if you need ideas.

Love,
Christina xxx

PS: I wanna go to Florida toooooooo.....