Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Twin Beach Weekend



M&D's friends Abby and Erik joined us at the beach this weekend and brought their twin girls Riley and Josie. They are about a year older than me and I love having big girls to watch and learn from. Plus, they have great toys that they are happy to share with me. We have spent a lot of time playing as you can see. First in the house they let me play with their Legos. Then we drove to Corolla so Daddy could feel tough taking his 4X4 on the beach. Daddy parked on the beach so that we could use our beach toys. Again the nice girls shared and let me chew on one of their shovels. I hope that I am this nice to littler people when I get big.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Just wanted to compliment you on your blog! I'm new to this blogging thing and came across yours by hitting "next blog" across the top of the screen and have so enjoyed reading your posts...or should I say Stella's posts and watching her grow. She is beautiful and you have truly been blessed. Take care.
Sandy

Unknown said...

Love pictures of the twins!!!!