Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Pumpkins



So Uncle Eliot and Aunt Liz went out to California for a vacation. They brought back lots of neat stuff, but the best thing they brought was a hand-knit pumpkin watch-cap for me. I feel like I could be a ninja or a cat burglar, except well, it's orange, not so stealth. Anyway, that prodded M&D to take me to the pumpkin patch. So we drove out to Mt. Olympus Berry Farm, daddy's work partner Jim's farm. People always want to confuse it with the Ashland Berry Farm, but did you know that at ABF they mostly don't even grow their own pumpkins? Just do better marketing I guess. Anyway, they had some really huge pumpkins, and it was like animal planet there were so many doggies and kitties roaming around. Note to M&D, I want a pet! It was fun to see Jim and Boo, and M&D bought a pumpkin which Daddy says he's going to help me carve soon.

No comments: