Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Ft. Lauderdale


Every year, Mommy gets to come down to Florida on VCU's dime, and every year Daddy has chosen to bum along. Last year we stayed in Miami, I don't remember much of it because I was in Mommy's tummy at the time, but I do remember that she shared some really yummy food with me. Mommy has been down here since Monday, but Daddy and I flew down to join her yesterday. She had to work all day today, so it's been me and Daddy vs. the world. It was thunderstorming when we woke up, but cleared up enough for us to walk out to get lunch. We waited the requisite hour after eating and he took me swimming. It wasn't a very baby-friendly hotel pool, but we made do in the chilly water. Then we sat in the sun for a couple of minutes, but not for too long as I refused to keep my hat on my head and Daddy didn't want me to get burned. As you can see, I had enough fun that I crashed, but I wanted to show you the view that I woke up to this morning in my Pack n' Play.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great story. Big G.