Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Duck, Duck, Pumpkin




Mommy went to work for me for Halloween. She went to Abby and borrowed the twins costumes from last year so I got to dress up two days in a row. On Friday, I dressed as a pumpkin, so here I am looking stunning in orange on the floor. The real coup de grace was Friday when I got to put my yellow duck suit on. Aunt Beth had decided that my home stomping grounds of Church Hill were entirely too dangerous for me to be out and about. So she invited me to come to Emily and Charlotte's gathering and then go around with them. Mommy says I'm too young for candy, but we at least went to the pre-party. Before we left however, Meme Too and the Sarretts came over to see me dressed up and we had time for a photo-op. My opinion is that Halloween is fun, but tiring, I was out like a light by 7.30.

No comments: