Monday, November 10, 2008

My Friends


Daddy's friend from college, Heather, came to visit last weekend. I had never met her or her husband Jason before. I went to their wedding, but I was only 4 months in Mommy's tummy at that point, so I don't remember much of that trip. Just that we were in Charleston and everything seemed to taste like either shrimp, grits, or both. Anyway, they made a special trip up from Chucktown to see me on their way to a wedding in Raleigh. We stuck around the house Friday night and Daddy cooked for everyone, and also as Captain Jack Sparrow would say "Drinks All Around!" Heather was a textiles major like Daddy, only smarter. They went to England together on an exchange for a semester from the college of textiles. It was nice to see her and Jason, hopefully we can make it down and return the visit.

No comments: